MA -Emergency Alert! – End the War on Vaping!
[Update – 09.30.19] – Phone calls to Governor Baker’s office are needed today. Please see the phone number and talking points below.
An injunction to stop the senseless ban on sales of any vapor product in Massachusetts is being filed TODAY. As a compliment to the legal action being taken by responsible MA business owners, consumer voices need to be heard in the Governor’s office. Contact info and talking points for you call is listed below.
Take Action – Make A Call! and Share this Post!
On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker took executive action to declare sales of any vapor product ILLEGAL in the state. This includes sales of oil-based cannabis products AND nicotine e-liquid AND vapor devices (mods, tanks, etc.).
While the executive order is temporary, lasting four months, enforcement action is swift and immediate with many vapor shops being visited and shut down by law enforcement. This is the most extreme (and outrageous) enforcement action to date.
Consumers MUST RESPOND to this EXTREME GOVERNMENT OVERREACH!
Call Governor Baker’s Constituent Services, Main Office:
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Points to discuss on your call:
- Tell Gov. Baker that banning legal, regulated sales of vapor products is doing more harm than good. A TOTAL BAN WILL MAKE MATTERS WORSE!
- Legal, regulated retailers ARE PART OF THE SOLUTION.
- Briefly, share your story about switching to vaping.
- Note what role the variety of flavors play in helping you live smoke free.
- Note any health changes you’ve experienced since switching to vaping.
- Thank them for their time; and,
- That’s that